Allphins Launches New Platform for Credit & Political Risks for (Re)insurers
Allphins, the analytics and exposure management platform for specialty (re)insurers, launches its new platform for Credit and Political Risks, which is set to revolutionise the way (re)insurers analyse, manage, and make underwriting decisions in this complex class of risk.
Using Allphins for Credit & Political Risks, (re)insurers can:
- Digitise their portfolios and access a single source of truth of their risks
- Systematically identify and digitise insured, obligors, industries, countries, risk codes and perils using the Allphins Risk Recognition Engine
- Enrich risks with risk-relevant data to refine analysis
- Perform analysis integrating all the specificities of this class of risks, such as risk attaching policies and the need of multidimensional aggregations (e.g. per country and per industry)
- Visualise the time dimension of the aggregations, thanks to the ground-breaking visualisation of exposure timeline
- Optimise premium versus exposure to top aggregation scenarios
Laurent de la Porte, Allphins’ CEO, explains: “Allphins’ vision has always been to cover the entire spectrum of specialty risks. Our approach is based on recognising and enriching risks to enable accurate, live and fact-based analysis and allow our clients to optimise and diversify their book. Following the success of Allphins for Energy, we are very excited to present Allphins for Credit and Political Risks.”
“Allphins customisable logic to analyse risks translates into a radically improved workflow efficiency and better decision making for our clients.”
Allphins’ client base has been growing significantly over the last six months, with a number of companies selecting Allphins as their trusted partner for risk and exposure management. The Allphins solution for Credit and Political Risks has been tested by our community of global reinsurance partners.
For more information, please contact:
The Allphins team – firstname.lastname@example.org